Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Rainbow Maker Day 5 - Stencils & Pastes Stars - ECD Smiles - If I Had a Star

http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/RainbowMakerClass/RainbowMaker_Day5_StencilsPastesStars_ECDSmiles_IfIHadAStar.html
I have one more card from the Rainbow onLine class with Jennifer McGuire after this one, and then I'm done...

This is one of those cards I didn't know what I wanted to do on the inside... I'll get around to doing something eventually...

I'm using an A Way With Words dies "Sweet Smiles" 2pce die set from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE

And using a quote stamp from Quietfire Design, ("If I Had A Star...")  


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. 

And it fits for these challenges:
Deep Ocean Challenge  #162 favorite color combo.(love purples and aquas)
TTCRD  #29 -  anything goes
Crafty Sentiments Challenge  for someone special




3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

What a beautiful quote and a nice idea for using those rainbow backgrounds. Pretty on the purple!

Marilyn said...

Such a pretty card and the sentiment is perfect!
Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge, good luck and I hope you'll be back again soon.

Rae Ann said...

Love the sentiment you used on this! All of the colors really pop on the blue background.

Thank you for playing along at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our For Someone Special challenge.