Tuesday, June 13, 2017

MC Jun/17 - Easel Oxide Jumbo - ECD Thinking Of You - I Don't Tell You


http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2017/MCJun17_EaselOxideJumbo_ECDThinkingOfYou_IDon'tTellYou.html
I'm getting in to the exotic for the next few days... Africa, Russia... I guess I should do one from Asia - have to think about that...

Anyways it's another slew of Oxide backgrounds from my stash that I'll be uploading in the next several days.

I'm using Elizabeth Craft Designs dies "Thinking of You" 3 pce set and "Calligraphic Elements 2" 3pce set, both sets also available on Quietfire Design HERE and HERE

I'm also using a Quietfire Design multi sentiment stamp set "I Don't Tell You Often Enough..." 5pce set

Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

And it fits for these challenges:
Artistic Impressions  #181 anything goes opt dies/stencils

http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2017/MCJun17_EaselOxideJumbo_ECDThinkingOfYou_IDon'tTellYou.html

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I absolutely love the elephants on this card, especially the mom and baby pair. Another very pretty oxide background, too. One of these days I'll have to get a craft mat...